Artist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Terry I'm enjoying it a lot on here so far I joined another forum recently and posted the wolf girl and the 1st reply I got on there was * I dont believe you are who you say you are* and it was from 1 of the moderators!!!!!!
so I didn't post any other art, it's friendly on here

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good - How long have you been drawing the human figure?
thanks, since before I could walk I think

im always interested in seeing progress pictures
I normally make speed art video's for my youtube channel but as this started out as a silly sketch & progressed from there I didn't think to even take a pic, i did find these 2 pics of it from before she was finished though :wink:

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    20.3 KB Views: 90
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    95 KB Views: 130

· Registered
341 Posts
Very lovely! I really like how the woman turned out.Two small things I want to point out, however; There is a very big difference in the level of detail on the woman and the wolf. This might be intentional, but personally I find it a little bit distracting; she really catches the eye, and her amount of detail is also seen again in the grass, and then there's the wolf and it's somewhat blotchy. I think giving everything in the foreground similar amounts of detail could improve things.
The other thing would be the grass and the background, which I think could maybe do with a little less saturation.
Hope this does not sound too nitpicky, because I do love the overall piece and I think you did very well on the anatomy of both the woman and the wolf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.