Artist Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It is small but that was the point to see how I handled the pressure. The pencil drawing he let me take home and work on because he knew my skill lied in that medium.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks Cassie, but I can't claim that it was my idea to use black and white only. It was the perameters of the assignment. I have done three other paintings in accrylics. One of the star ship Enterprize another of a tigress and her cubs and the other of a horse looking around a barn. This was my first and by far my best. I just never gave the time to the medium.

·
Registered
8 Posts
your acrylic painting of this child is very realistic, yet textured but fascinating!! i loved your portrait and was amazed how black and white can turn out great especially from a black/white photo. i, myself, am a portrait artist mainly but i also do other objects. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
your acrylic painting of this child is very realistic, yet textured but fascinating!! i loved your portrait and was amazed how black and white can turn out great especially from a black/white photo. i, myself, am a portrait artist mainly but i also do other objects. :D
I have checked your album and you are great with paint so this is high praise.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.