Artist Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Boom Boom nena! (?

I'm with @leighann , waiting for more stuff with this method :vs_closedeyes:

She will be keeping this one?! That's favoritism jajajajaja, I'm jealous now :vs_smirk:
Please when you encounter take some pics or something :vs_blush:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Was a Joke Terry, of course it's not favoritism :p

Please do it, will be something really interesting to commemorate

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Oh, Lordy!! I do not photograph well. @TerryCurley that's why u never see a photo of me as my profile pic on FB. :laugh::laugh:
@FanKi, this will be my 2nd purchase from Terry. :biggrin: The first was a beautiful tiger lily painting. I have lots of walls to fill up in the new house, so why not support my artist friends. :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's looking good so far. I am waiting to see what you do in the space on the bottom. By the way, what you are doing as far as style is great. My only suggestion is to find a dark rich color like a nice deep crimson or to use for your first layer on the flower. Any deep color, brown, green whatever will have a nicer tone coming through the glazed layers. Blacks and grays for the first contrast base take life and soul out of the final color. Try it some time. But once again stylish which to me says, nice work Ter.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hahah. Okay I just noticed all the pages of responses, including the finished piece. Nice. But the first layer got completely covered anyway. The gray didn't come through at the end. I do believe that was the point of the first layer though, to create all the depth and contrast which is supposed to come though the glaze and save you the trouble of mixing different shades like the yellows in the flowers.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts