Artist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Administrator
195 Posts
Joined a metal clay class yesterday. Any tips? I am mostly having issues with getting it even before I start cutting it out.
Welcome, Tally - what kind of class did you join ?? online or in person.
I like metal and I like clay. What kind of projects are you interested in ? the photos really don't help.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello! The class is in person at an art studio. It is a metal clay class. It is mostly for making jewelry but could be used for anything. Right now I am working on a pair of earrings, but this is my first time working with this material, so they don't look great yet. Sorry about the photo- my friend took it for me since I had olive oil and clay on my hands.

· Administrator
195 Posts
sometimes I just "dabble" in small modeling and sculpting projects for personal use.
use your imagination - if you are in an art class, that is the first step.

· Administrator
195 Posts
thanks - nah, I made this just as a prototype mainly to see if I could actually pull it off.
I put it on Ebay just to get rid of it @ $400.00. I guy offered me $300.00 - - - I should have taken it LOL.
I'm going to make a new base with some rocks to give it more character with the scripture verse and put it back on the market soon.

· Administrator
195 Posts
Numbers 21: 4-9

1 - 13 of 13 Posts