Artist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Jackie and this is my first time joining any kind of forum. I have been looking for ways to connect with other artists and came across this site! I have always been what I would call a "doodler" but have recently been given the opportunity to focus more time and energy into my art and have been learning and expanding. I have worked mostly with art markers, ink, and sharpies. I also have dabbled a bit in acrylics. I would love any feed back anyone has any of these mediums. Thanks for having me! :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Jackie, welcome aboard!

Sean

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies!

I've attached one of my latest pieces! I really like it but I have some reservations about my own art since it's not a painting I often wonder if I could be taken seriously as an artist. But it surely won't stop me from creating ;) I'd love to hear what you all think. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Jackie,

I think it's really well done! A little Day of the Dead feel, excellent. I've seen a lot of that in New Mexico and you have got hold of it.

GW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.