Artist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Digital art
10 Posts
Well I don't know anything about acrylic painting, however I can suggest you to explore a new technique or one of your fav artists and try to apply something that you find interesting to your painting. You can also fin a new idea to add by ask yourself what do you want to communicate with your artwork? Maybe a message or a feeling, and add something that relates to the message.
Usually, when I don't know what to do with a painting, I just leave it like that. Sometimes after some days or weeks after not seeing it at all I get an interesting idea. It's okay to not have the most awesome piece at the end all the time, sometimes our skills can only do what is there, and after some time we are able to improve that painting. Remember to always have fun and enjoy your artistic process :)

·
Registered
Oil painting, acrylic painting, and pencil drawing
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I don't know anything about acrylic painting, however I can suggest you to explore a new technique or one of your fav artists and try to apply something that you find interesting to your painting. You can also fin a new idea to add by ask yourself what do you want to communicate with your artwork? Maybe a message or a feeling, and add something that relates to the message.
Usually, when I don't know what to do with a painting, I just leave it like that. Sometimes after some days or weeks after not seeing it at all I get an interesting idea. It's okay to not have the most awesome piece at the end all the time, sometimes our skills can only do what is there, and after some time we are able to improve that painting. Remember to always have fun and enjoy your artistic process :)
Man why are you so wise wth hahahaha, well I really appreciate the advice, actually this painting is for a school project so I'm not gonna get exhausted because of a painting my teacher is going to take a look once and then discard, I wish to get petter though, that's why I thank you for this amazing message, ur great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts