Artist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a photo of a scroll drawing i done for my friend to give to his girlfriend as a gift.
It is done on A3 paper and only colouring pencils and a pen has been used.

If you like the drawing iv done above..
Please visit my "Member Album" from the top right of this post and check out my other scroll drawings and there are some other drawings there as well as scrolls.
Thanks Alot.. Please let me know what you think of them when you are there as im always looking for other peoples opinions and advice to help me improve.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow, these are really cool to look at. Very creative also. I just love that tac, how cool is that! I would not have thought of that in million years. And hey, your name isn't bad either!;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, these are really cool to look at. Very creative also. I just love that tac, how cool is that! I would not have thought of that in million years. And hey, your name isn't bad either!;)
Thanks mate! :)
Yes, it looks good with the tac.
Have you got any drawings added?
Have you seen my other drawings that i have added to the forum?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yes, I believe you have four posted, all very nice indeed! If you look on the upper right hand corner of our posts you will see in green 'Members Albums'
If you click on that all albums will pop up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I believe you have four posted, all very nice indeed! If you look on the upper right hand corner of our posts you will see in green 'Members Albums'
If you click on that all albums will pop up.
Oh yes.. I dee it now..
I am uploading my photos just now :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a photo of a scroll drawing i done for my friend to give to his girlfriend as a gift.
It is done on A3 paper and only colouring pencils and a pen has been used.

If you like the drawing iv done above..
Please visit my "Member Album" from the top right of this post and check out my other scroll drawings and there are some other drawings there as well as scrolls.
Thanks Alot.. Please let me know what you think of them when you are there as im always looking for other peoples opinions and advice to help me improve.
This is amazing! You could sell them!!! I would totally buy them:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts