Artist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i'm Eloise, i'm not pretty sure if im doing well wih my first pubication here btw

i'm a self tought artist if you wanna say it, but, i think life shows their ways allways to found the meaning of learn, so, i like to think that i have a lot of teachers in my life. Some times i feel frustrated 'cause i choosed art to way of life and, some times i think was not the better decision so i'm rigth now in a dark feeling with that economical desition.
i trully love create and belive that art have some bigger meaninng for the life.

most of my life i just get studied art, forms, compossition, body possitions, and sketches, and mixed media interactios, so i just make uncomplited works, but, thats another issue, where do ypu feel it's enought?
well, i know it's not the better presentation in the world, but, it's me, and i'm like that.
Head Hairstyle People in nature Plant Organism
Jaw Gesture Art Finger Painting
Glasses Vision care Jaw Sleeve Eyewear
Christmas ornament Cat Holiday ornament Carnivore Art paint
Head Hand Arm Human body People in nature
Art Cartoon Painting Creative arts Fictional character
Jaw Gesture Art Fictional character Electric blue

·
Registered
Abstract acrylic and oil painting
45 Posts
Hi
Art is a very powerful expressive language. It gives, both the artist and the viewer, the opportunity for self-expression and self-discovery.

“I found I could say things with colour and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way – things I had no words for.” – Georgia O’Keeffe.

The above quote explains quite a lot about art.

Your artworks look very good. What medium do you use, i.e. do you use watercolours, acrylics, digital, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your participation, thanks a lot for the concept of art, i'ts important to me to remindme some times, why i need be to close to my art and some words remindme that, right now i just work in digital most of the time, but, i make resin works and tattoos too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts