Artist Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Absolutely stunning painting!

Great luck finding your art teacher! Would love to find a good instructor, one that makes me work outside my comfort zone. I was enjoying our little art challenges here for just that reason but they fizzled out quickly. :unhappy:

Cannot wait to see more of your work! :glasses:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Wow! That painting nearly knocked me out of my seat! Beautiful detail in the petals, it's like you can reach out and touch it.

Thanks Liz, I know it sounds weird but it has surprised me too, funny to paint this after a 20 year break, it makes wonder in some ways why I stopped! But I am happy I am painting again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So I've finished my painting. I posted a picture on my Facebook page and got loads of comments during the day which was lovely... And a request to buy it!! I told her a price and she has agreed so I guess I have just sold my first painting!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So I have finished my painting! I put a picture on my Facebook and got loads on lovely comments which was great and.... And request to buy it. I told her a price and she has agreed so I guess I have sold my first painting!!

IMG_0678.JPG

·
Registered
254 Posts
Splendid news, well done. It's a terrific work and you should sign it with pride.

Reactions: zahira
21 - 39 of 39 Posts