Artist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I hope you are well! My name is Joe, and I am currently in my third year of a Fine Art degree at the University of Lincoln.

I have begun a research project into how artist’s spaces have changed over the past year; how we have utilised different rooms in our homes to be able to carry on producing work this maybe because circumstances have changed, or if you rent a studio for example that now may be un-accessible etc. But also, how our connections and feelings have changed towards spaces in our homes, I know myself I have spent a lot more in my living room in front of the TV with my laptop on my knee. How has the past year changed the way your produce work?

Why am I asking you might ask? I am looking for volunteers to participate in a zoom call with myself to discuss these themes, kind of an interview/discussion on the able points. All I ask is for no more than 30 minutes of your time if that is possible and something you would be able to get involved with? The video will not be recorded however if it is ok with yourself, I would like to record the audio to transcribe from at a later date to collate into the report.

if you are willing to get involved please email me at - fluxu[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts