Artist Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open invitation to all; Post some haloween art in this thread. Don't make me be the only one. :)
"Big, Bad Wolf"

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
If I could I would but I am backlogged with commissions so will sit this out and enjoy the creations. This is really nice Don.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Oooo, good idea! I'll have to see what I can come up with. My daughter just did a Halloween drawing for her art class. It's pretty good, I may post that, too. :)

BTW, nice drawing, Don! Very eery! Muhahahaha....

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a few movie characters Ive been thinking about drawing- Jack Nicholson losing his mind in "the shining" or maybe Captain Spaulding from house of 1000 corpses. ooo- maybe the exorcist girl? yikes! That would scare me while drawing it! might be a little late, but I may try to contribute to this thread eventually. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great Jeff! Who says haloween has a time frame? Im thinking of Eastwood as William Munny in "Unforgiven" when he turns and says "You Aint armed are ya?"

·
Registered
469 Posts
easily one of my fav movies ever, Don. "He shoulda armed himself...if he was gonna decorate his saloon with my friend."

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its one of my favorites also, Jeff!
I present my version of William Munny, saying "Deserve's got nuthin to do with it!"

·
Registered
469 Posts
YESS!!
"Innocent?!....innocent of what?"

love the grittyness- that is william Munny for sure. great job Donny!

ok - finally I am getting to my first halloween thread entry..
"all work and no play...."

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeff, now THAT'S SCARY! Great job! He is going to crawl out of the page and get us all!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts