Artist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Michael-Anthony and I am glad to have stumbled upon this community of artist. I look forward to growing and connecting with like minded individuals.

As mentioned in my title, I am a portrait/ figure drawing artist who is pursuing classical realism. I find my influence in the old masters and those that follow the style of the Repin academy. I don’t claim to be somebody who has arrived but a continued work in progress as I continue to grow in my journey of art.

In addition to my own art I do run an FB group “Artist Posing for Artist” that features free professional art model / model photos weekly in addition to pose request / pose prompts finding fulfillment by the members in the group. In short it is a great place to find royalty free photo references for your artwork.

So far I have met a great number of artist and look forward to getting to meet many of you. I primarily work in graphite and colored pencil. On occasion I use charcoal/ sanguine but hoping to resume watercolor, explore pastel (soft and pencil form) in addition to water mixable paints😀

1 - 1 of 1 Posts