Artist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, i did get a little lost when it came down to the hands i used basic acrylic, it was very hard cause the paint was very opeque but since then i have picked up some transloucents. but thank you for the input i always am looking to improve, thanks again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no not at all actually i enjoy the critisism because somtimes its hard to get people to really tell me stuff like that and i need that from other artist thats the reason why i wanted to join this site. so thank you for any comments i only want to get better and without other artist to point things out its hard to get there thanks again i enjoy all the feedback

·
Registered
7 Posts
It reminded me of an Escher of sorts. I thought it was very well done. I agree with the comment about making the hand look more realistic. Hands are something I struggle with. I carry a small sketch book with me and try to practice drawing hands, feet, ears.

I liked the way you made the woman's face mask-like. It has the appearance of porcelin (sp?) and contrasts nicely with the artist's hand.

How long have you been painting? Like you, I have been drawing for most of my life and just relatively recently taken up painting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.