Artist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,691 Posts
Oh my goodness, 90F in February. Arkansas tends to be humid but not as bad as Louisiana. The heat always feels like 5 degrees hotter than it is here.

I'm ready for some warm weather already. I plan to make a flower garden this year. Haven't done it in years, but since I'm taking B12 shots I have lots more energy and want to get out and dig in the dirt.

· Registered
879 Posts
No humidity... hmm... In Buenos Aires you can sweat by just breathing... let's say that some unique days all your stuff is wet, and you can "feel the water" in the air, literaly. If you left a paper on the table, or you are carrying it in your hand and walking, you'll notice is all wet in about... 10 minutes .-.

Where do you say you live? Phoenix? I need a try of that heat, sounds too different xD

· Registered
1,045 Posts
I will stick to Arkansas over Arizona any day. Don't like that heat there.

The new house came with quite a few flower beds, so I plan on playing in the dirt myself, as long as my back will allow it. I've yet to hear from a neurosurgeon, so who knows when I will get some relief.
@FanKi, I would love to see Argentina some day. Well, many other areas of South America as well. So much history there!! :wink:

· Banned
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The earliest ever 90-degree high temperature, which happened Feb. 17 this year. The previous record was Feb. 24, 1986.Twenty days with a high of at least 80 degrees. The old record for the month was 15.Seven daily high temperature records, including a Leap day mark of 88 degrees Monday.An average high temperature of 79.9 degrees which tops the mark of 78.7 set in 1991.There was no measurable rain in Phoenix this*February , which ties a low point reached six other times.

· Registered
72 Posts
O_O freaking 90? you have got to be kidding me. Well I think would take the cold winter up here in Michigan though over the summer air. We ALWAYS get humidity over here, and being as I am a few blocks away from the water front.... its not a pretty sight, the only relief is the breeze that is carried by the water, if it was not for that I think everyone would jump collectively into the Lake Erie and be done with it XD

· Registered
419 Posts
Anyone care to join me in a 25-30cm of snow and a temperature of -25°C? ; u ; lol...looking forward for summer again...just like how Olaf, the cute snow man in the movie Frozen, likes to see summer..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.