Artist Forum banner

Online Art classes?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TerryCurley 
I have never taken any online art courses to be honest..but if it's affordable I don't see what it would hurt. Another suggestion, if you haven't already done it, is to see what your local gallery or college (if you are near one) offers. Our local community college gives you the option to audit courses at a reduced cost..the local gallery sometimes offers free art classes..and even (I know this sounds strange) the local community center for elderly people will offer art classes. When I was a teenager in high school I went to the community center to participate in drawing classes. I was the only person under the age of 65 there but I did learn a lot about the human form and drawing it.

I have taken online courses before and REALLY like the format of distance education that way..if it is done correctly. Have always wondered how an online art class would be done so if you decide to do it update us please!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.