Artist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a painter & photographer looking to create NFTs from my works to sell but I am having a difficult time setting things up. Hence, looking for a partner to help me who can accept royalties from the sales of the NFTs (to be determined once we negotiate a partnership). Serious only, please. You don't have to be an artist yourself but I suppose it helps. Thanks for reading. [email protected], as the email connected to this account is via Facebook and no longer in use.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What difficulties are you having?

NFT's, vis a vis paintings/photographs, are basically digital files with tight security which eliminates the ability to copy them to keep them unique, one-of-a-kind. It takes time and money to set it all up, as well as the training and experience to do it well enough to be financially successful.

NOT criticizing, just suggesting some research into what needs to be done and what it costs in time (labor) and money before asking a stranger to take on the workload without reasonable expectations of being fairly compensated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts