Artist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Watercolor and colored pencil
69 Posts
I like drawing animals but still just learning. I'm currently doing a design fundamental course and looking at maybe illustration as a career but I haven't decided yet.
That sounds like alot fun, taking art classes can be very helpful. Animals are very hard to learn how to draw but can be so much fun!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sounds like alot fun, taking art classes can be very helpful. Animals are very hard to learn how to draw but can be so much fun!
I have only done my drawings in graphite, haven't attempted to try colored pencils yet. Do you have any recommendations as to what colored pencils and paper are best for animal drawings? Dogs are my favorite to draw.

·
Registered
Watercolor and colored pencil
69 Posts
I have only done my drawings in graphite, haven't attempted to try colored pencils yet. Do you have any recommendations as to what colored pencils and paper are best for animal drawings? Dogs are my favorite to draw.
I'm using a basic 12 set of prismacolor colores pencils, and a sketchbook with some tooth to it. Kirsty partridge yt channel is a really good resource when starting out.
Paint Art paint Art Creative arts Painting

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm using a basic 12 set of prismacolor colores pencils, and a sketchbook with some tooth to it. Kirsty partridge yt channel is a really good resource when starting out. View attachment 69241
I'm using a basic 12 set of prismacolor colores pencils, and a sketchbook with some tooth to it. Kirsty partridge yt channel is a really good resource when starting out. View attachment 69241
That's really good! Thank you for the tips, really appreciated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts