Artist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've just finished a painting, it's about a dream i once had a couple years ago. Nothing really exciting happens in this dream though. It's just a simple walk with some man I couldn't see the face off which ended in a party where everybody was happy and dancing. It's so simple but i've felt so happy, it was the first time again in a period i was unhappy with myself. That period in my life I only had nightmares, so i remembered this dream and decided to paint it, because the dream felt somehow imported to me.

· Registered
5 Posts
Your painting has a Chagal-like vision. Even if you don't fully understand the dream and artwork, the effort to pull back the layers and take a closer look can be very beneficial. It's nice to see if you've begun an inner exploration, and you're learning about the other world inside you, where the art comes from. Mostly, it's the process that makes the effort worth it. I write about this subject in some detail. Take care. https://www.stephendanielart.com

· Registered
5 Posts
Responding to Vien, from years ago I found an interesting idea. The Chagal-like vision of her painting is interesting. Even if she doesn't fully understand the dream and artwork, the effort to pull back the layers and take a closer look can be very beneficial. It's nice to see she's begun an inner exploration, and she's learning about the other world inside her, where the art comes from. Mostly, it's the process that makes the effort worth it. I write about this subject in some detail. Home - StephenDanielArt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.