Artist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Acrylics - Wildlife
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The newest painting out of the studio entitled "Sparkle and Flow", inspired by my early morning canoe trips and my love of loons. The original is 15x30 Acrylic on Masonite and is also the newest addition to the Art Academy This painting took almost two weeks to paint, a real marathon painting. Here is the original and a couple of detail shots ;):)

Water Water resources Liquid Plant Watercourse

Here is a detail of the loon:

Water Bird Plant Beak Waterfowl

and a detail of the water.

Water Water resources Plant Wood Branch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great job, sir. You've done your best in these two weeks. At first, I thought that you shared a real photo with us, and only then I realized that this picture is made in the style of realism, it is an incredible work, and I hope you are proud of it.

·
Registered
Acrylics - Wildlife
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great job, sir. You've done your best in these two weeks. At first, I thought that you shared a real photo with us, and only then I realized that this picture is made in the style of realism, it is an incredible work, and I hope you are proud of it.
Thank you so much and happy painting ;)!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You've done your best in these two weeks. At first, I thought that you shared a real photo with us, and only then I realized that this picture is made in the style of realism, it is an incredible work, and I hope you are proud of it. I was also fond of realism when, but my works were not even close to yours in quality and level, so I thought I should leave this matter and try some new style. And I became seriously interested in Persian art, and I learned about it from an artist who has been involved in Persian art for a long time. It was he who inspired me.

·
Registered
Acrylics - Wildlife
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You've done your best in these two weeks. At first, I thought that you shared a real photo with us, and only then I realized that this picture is made in the style of realism, it is an incredible work, and I hope you are proud of it. I was also fond of realism when, but my works were not even close to yours in quality and level, so I thought I should leave this matter and try some new style. And I became seriously interested in Persian art, and I learned about it from an artist who has been involved in Persian art for a long time. It was he who inspired me.
Thank you so much, and happy painting!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts