Artist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
digital/traditional
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this captures exactly what you were going after. Procrete is such an awesome tool too. I'd like to see more realism, or further away from it, but I love her facial expression and that the background is blurred too.
Thank you for your advice! <3
I''m gonna post more realistic things (when I finally do them beacuse most of them are old)

·
Registered
Watercolor and colored pencil
127 Posts
I really like the concept, excellent character design and color choices! But I notice she's outside which means there should be alot of interesting light varying in shape and color. The hands needs some work, try outlining a hand before drawing in the fingers. I also reccomend using a round brush, with a harshish edge for most of the stuff before you blend or use a airbrush. The airbrush is great but using the round brush can really help you lean how to use the essential tool. Your drawing would also look really cool with some more shadows and highlights.

·
Registered
digital/traditional
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the concept, excellent character design and color choices! But I notice she's outside which means there should be alot of interesting light varying in shape and color. The hands needs some work, try outlining a hand before drawing in the fingers. I also reccomend using a round brush, with a harshish edge for most of the stuff before you blend or use a airbrush. The airbrush is great but using the round brush can really help you lean how to use the essential tool. Your drawing would also look really cool with some more shadows and highlights.
ochh, I know what you mean! I will definitely try this!
Thank you so muchhhhh!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts