Artist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello adonin,

I mean absolutely no offense, however despite the signature indicating otherwise, I was wondering was any portion of this painting done with the canvas turned upside down?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I always turning the canvas while i paint, but this is how it should be seen at the finale. There is different reasons why i'm doing this: to achieve balance in composition, "strange" effects, 3D feeling, etc. This is not kind of an "easy" art so it's completely understandable why some people dark-minded, but it has it's audience. I'm pretty satisfied how it turned out so i can't be offended. Thank you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Okay. I suppose, the 'sky blue' used in the piece provoked me to think of turning the pic around (effortless to do as I mostly browse this site on my cell)....well that as well as the title, as the structure (apart from the obvious confines of the canvas) did not immediately speak to me.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Nice paintings

These are really some nice paintings. Thanks for sharing them with us. If you want to promote and sell your paintings, you can also visit (link removed) and post them there or you can simply visit (link removed) to look at more nice paintings by great artists. :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.