41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
Very methodical and very deep adonin :) So often we cannot see what's beyond closed doors even when we are on the wakening of a new threshold. Perhaps we need to daydream or use our imagination more.

Reactions: adonin

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thank you tricky raven! I think the effect would be even more exceptional on this one painted on canvas. i am eager to do it! As it not really "heavy" drawing i could easily implement color into it. Much appreciated..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hi, Thank you, hkamp. I always make the drawing in a "real time" where I cannot go back and change anything (ink couldn't be erased). It leaves me with no choice but carefully to choose every next step. Nothing will be there except the objects that feats each other. It's called a composition :) I use the basic methods to gain deepness - light / shadow and it's works good, especially on black and white drawing. Each drawing takes approximately from weak to month it depends on how much time you have. I always use my imagination only to make it up :)

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.