Artist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comment! There is a plenty of different techniques, but somehow i have chosen the one i use, or it chosen me. I also did use some color (guash, color markers) in some works (see "The Outer Yard" album). Now, because watercolor made deformation to the paper it makes the whole thing an unpleasant. I like color work when i paint in oils.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm happy to hear those words. Thanks a lot! I'll post a new artwork shortly, in 1 or 2 days at most.. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Oh my gosh Adonin - Have you ever seen the works of Shel Silverstein? Your work really reminds me of his. Your work is obviously more in depth and dramatic but there is just something about what you do that is similar to his.

Love it! You do great work!
chand95, thank you! I have now (thanks to google). Though i didn't find any similarity, i do think the similarity could be somewhere that i not aware of)) Every person seeing differently, depends on he/shes personal experience. Glad you liked my work. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hi, I did a little improvement on the last piece "Totem" as I wasn't satisfied... It was renamed as well. The picture updated. Hope you'll like it :)

1 - 19 of 69 Posts