Artist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure where to put this and I figured here was better then no where! These are both some scratch board and a couple of digital based ones that I did for my friend.

I don't know how many of you do scratch board, but I have been messing around with it on and off for years.

These are a couple of the more digital pieces.

This is the Stallion at Stud ad that I did for Smokes Navajo for the 2010 breeding season.

·
Registered
464 Posts
These are great! I love the barrel racing scratch board. I've been trying to experiment with different techniques/mediums as I'm stuck in graphite. :) That last digital is beautiful!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow I like your scratch boards although I have no idea what a scratch board is either, but I take it that you drew the pictures by hand so that much I understand I like it!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow I like the picture of the horses, I have been painting horses myself lately in water color, I still preffer Oil though but right now I am trying out other mediums, I am not too good with Oil pastel, I have not tried chalk pastel, but I definitely do charcoal, much to my surprise I can actually draw, and here all these years I always said that I couldn't draw to save myself, but!!! I still do not know how to post anything on this forum. I do not know anything about scratch boards, but that is really nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts