Artist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for someone who would be able to design a logo for my power lifting team. If there is anyone who would be interested in trying it out and giving it a shot i would greatly appreciate it. We plan on making shirts and other clothing with the logo on it so we could even send whoever creates it some clothing or some money via paypal or money gram or something. please let me know thank you very much!!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we have in mind "Get Husky Athletic Apparel" (still open for better ideas lol) so we were thinking a Husky that it pretty muscular and vascular either flexing, or holding some weight. i.e curling dumbells or just holding a straight bar with weight on the ends.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is great and i do love it!! =) we need some more muscle definition and vascularity tho lol. If we wear this logo on our team shirts for lifting competitions we would be the laughing stock of the meet lol But the concept is exactly what we are looking for a tad be more realistic and more definition!! i do love it tho thank you

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
logo

you mean on the actual shirt right? I was thinking they would be to but we were thinking if we can get something thats badass and unique and grabs peoples attention maybe we can start selling them and expand into other stuff shorts hats bags tank tops ect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.