Artist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some Tombow dual brush pens and I'm loving them so far! The blending is a lot of fun. I'm only let down by how much the ink bleeds when I use one color on top of another. For example I did some nneat lettering that looks sloppy now because I went over it with another color to get a background color. I tried doing background first afterwards then lettering but it's still not good. Do you know of any pens that don't risk sloppy lines when using one ink on top of another--ideally that I could use in conjunction with tombows, I don't want to invest in an entirely new set when I just got this one and mostly really like it. Thank you!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just bought some Tombow dual brush pens and I'm loving them so far! The blending is a lot of fun. I'm only let down by how much the ink bleeds when I use one color on top of another. For example I did some nneat lettering that looks sloppy now because I went over it with another color to get a background color. I tried doing background first afterwards then lettering but it's still not good. Do you know of any pens that don't risk sloppy lines when using one ink on top of another--ideally that I could use in conjunction with tombows, I don't want to invest in an entirely new set when I just got this one and mostly really like it. Thank you!
Yeah, you can love them, but that doesn't mean they'll love you back. Contact the manufacturer and/or visit the DRAWING FORUM found on the Wet Canvas website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts