Artist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks the first day of my second year in art. Ive yet to develop my own definitive style, and fell a hundred odd works short of my yearly goal.
One thing I know, the journey would have been far less enjoyable, and I would not have learned nearly so much without the advice and association with you, my friends who participate in this forum..
To mark this date, I completed this painting, "Liberty Remembers"

·
Registered
237 Posts
Like I said in an earlier comment. This is a powerful piece with a powerful message. What a great way to finish a year of truly great work! We thank YOU Don. Your relentless dedication and willingness to tackle anything is truly inspiring ! And DON, open ur eyes man. I can spot a Don H painting from a mile away! You definitely have your own style. I see it as modern impressionist/
expressionist...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Michael and Della!
You see something I don't yet, Michael. But then perhaps its best I don't worry about style and just do what I do. The only painting system I have studied would be the modern "Painterly" style which is consistent with impressionism and even expressionism.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.