Artist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Kinda hard to see all the details in that position, would prefer a photo of the drawing upright.

But from what I can tell, your blending looks pretty good in the skin areas. I would have tried to add more texture to his beard so it looked more like hair.

· Registered
3,691 Posts
The colors look great. The face looks wonderful. But I do agree that it would be better if you could get a photo straight on. The way the photo is taken it looks like his body is much too big for his head, but I'm sure it's the angle. That's a problem I have constantly when I'm showing my work, the photo skews what is actually on the canvas.

I agree on the hair, needs a little more fuzzy on it...but again that could be the photo. You are doing a great job.

· Registered
879 Posts
Yeah! King james! I agree with Terry, Jaor and Busch, his head looks small for his body, but maybe is the angle. Anyway, great job! Lets see if he is able to make it with the Cavs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.