Artist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends!!! Work together with me to paint this wonderful summer! Detailed video tutorial you will find on my youtube channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJuQvch9fBo&t=711s
Pleasant viewing and creative successes!!!I will be very grateful to comments and likes!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
hi Katerina I am really impressed with your work. It looks really beautiful. I recently visited this amazing exhibition and had the pleasure of getting to know the work of Louis Anquetin, Edmond Aman-Jean... your work reminded the of them, keep up the good work. this is the exhibition i was refering too.. it is ending this week and it is in Barcelona but there is a video video... Touching Color pastel paintings best:smile:

· Registered
12 Posts
Oil pastels may look like crayons, but they are a bit trickier to use and can provide dazzling results. In the hands of a master, an oil pastel drawing can look like an oil painting. In addition, unlike crayons, you can blend the colors of oil pastels easily. You can find more tips on using oil pastels here.

· Banned
54 Posts
You should prepare your preferred surface first. It is better if you’re using a paper or card specifically designed for pastels. These papers are typically heavier than ordinary papers. You can use the edge or tip of the pastel for sketching or shading. Typically, your forefinger and thumb are taking the lead. Any sides of your hand or palm do not touch the surface.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.