Artist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just mad an account and i hope to be a help as much as I can and be on here a good bit so I want to say some about myself. My name is Alex I’m from a small city in North Carolina. I almost always only do a graphite picture. I am 14 going into my soft-more year in high school (10th grade) I figured out I could draw about a year ago and have gone from there. I am not near as good as the people I have seen so far but I hope to get better and learn some by being here.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Alex! You've got some amazing talent at 14, keep it up!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome aboard there Alex. I'm pretty new here too, just learning the ropes.
I see a lot of potential in your work youngin', keep at it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Alex, go for it. I'm sure the crows won't mind.

That picture came from a photo my wife took by placing the camera lens against a telescope in the early evening just after a rain. Those crows were about 1/2 mile away (straight as a crow fly's, ha, ha). The actual photo really didn't come out too well, kinda blurry, but something about it caught my eye.

Anyway thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no problem, thanks for letting me draw it, if it comes out good enough i might just post it up so u can check it out, and that was a good idea with the camera and the telescope.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is what i came out with, the crows look grainy because of my lamp to give it more light but its almost finished. Also the clouds are nore defined when in person, i would scan it but its broken soo my camra is my helper right now

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ah, very nice. I really like the contrast in the sky. Nice job! You're pretty quick too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts