Artist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chanda,

That IS the portrait I drew. LOL....A lot of people say it looks like a photograph. Here is the photograph I drew the picture from.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
That is incredible...just incredible. I was looking at it on my phone and on that it looked exactly like a photograph. Now that I am on a real computer I see it but I have to really really look. It's an amazing and wonderful piece of art!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. This is one of my favorites. I'm also trying out a new set of pencils. I have been using Generals charcoal pencils and I decided to give Prismacolor's line of charcoal pencils a try. So far I'm pretty pleased with them. Down side is they are a little more expensive than Generals and I can only get them online.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I use prismacolor for my colored pencil works and won't use anything else but yes...very, very pricey. They are worth it though. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow! Amazing work. You really caught the 'attitude'. My first impression was that it was Billy Gibbons from ZZ-Top (in his early years). Had to take a double take, it still looks a tad like Billy though. But you got talent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts