Artist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really curious to start a bit of a passion project, but first want to learn more about colored pencil customers. I am trying to understand what is top of mind when purchasing colored pencils. Why choose color pencils as opposed to other tools? That sort of thing.
I would love it if you could fill out this survey! All information will remain confidential of course and be used for me to better understand this topic :) (survey takes about 5 minutes to fill out)

Or feel free to just reply to this post for open discussion. I am essentially trying to better understand how I can utilize colored pencils in my own work, what is their big benefit and what brands are best?

P.S. I can post data after if anyone is curious to learn more from the survey...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been using a lot of pastel pencils and wrote about them here recently, but not sure if that counts? Happy to fill out your form if so!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love using colored pencils to create vibrant illustrations because they have drawing pencils’ ease of use and the pop of color paint and watercolor. Colored pencils are a fuss-free combo of both, so I can do sketching without having to set up paint palettes or multiple tins of water.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts