Artist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I am a soon to be college student who doesn't live in reality most of the time. I moved from Hong Kong to Texas four years ago and I said I was going to be a doctor or engineer or something very stereotypical of Asians. lol

However, after I took AP Studio Art in my senior year in high school, I think I want to change my mind and be an artist. However, I don't know what I am heading into... trying to be a starving artist. XD

here's a few facts about me:
- I can do a very real dog impersonation
- I was valedictorian of my very ghetto high school.
- Right now I think I am going to major in Chemical engineering so when I get out of college I will have money to buy paint and canvases...
- I am a narcissist (kinda), I get inspiration for my art from the mirror.
- my username is self-lovin'
- I mostly paint digitally with Paint Tool SAI since last week XD

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Welcome!!!! Your work is very impressive. You have a very bright artistic future and you sound like a fun person. Welcome aboard!! Look forward to seeing more of your art!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I agree whith Chanda, glad to have such a talented young lady in the forum. I had to laugh at your comments on your supposed narcissism. Narcissists aren't likely to admit to such a thing. Welcome!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome and thanks for sharing your art. I'm quite partial to the girl with the butterfly, the color choices are really cool. And the women under water is very creative--I like.

Good luck with organic chemistry--what a bugger that was.

Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts