Artist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My names Chris. I'm a very beginner artist, and I just spent a grueling amount of time uploading photos of my first portrait attempts, and media shuffling.
I'd really appreciate any feedback that anyone has one my work. Positive, or negative. If it's rubbing people the wrong way, i definitely wanna know about it.
Thanks everyone, hope to discuss some things soon.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi Chris good to see you here...For being a beginning artist you are well on your way. I don't think it would rub people the wrong way...unless of course that is where you want to take your artwork. Shock art or conceptual work is very strong. I w ill get back and comment on your collection you have posted later today and let you know about your pieces individually. Where do you want to go with your art? There are a lot of avenues to consider but the main goal should always be learn the rules of art before breaking them...I have seen many artists who say they don't follow the rules and it shows, because they have not been exposed or lack the dedication in learning them. So I look forward to watching your growth and will help out anyway I am able.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts