Artist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Like Liz and Brandi I jumped across from the Horse Forum.
I've been running my own pet portraiture business since I was around 15 years old and have now sent work world wide. I have been commissioned to draw any pets from stud stallions/competition horses, to pet fish and guinea pigs, so I guess you could say I'm fairly diverse in the animals that I draw!
My favourite medium is chalk pastel, which I discovered a few years ago and haven't looked back, however I also do a small amount of work in graphite and charcoal.
I own 3 horses, 2 rabbits, a bird, a dog, 2 alpacas (yes I just about have a zoo!) and compete regularly in dressage competition.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here that I don't know from HF :D

Kayty

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kayty! Glad to see you've crossed over. ;) I was just looking at your pastel work. It's just beautiful! I hope we'll see your work regularly. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey there! It's been quite awhile since I've looked at anything on this forum. I look through the introduction and there's a familiar name!
Glad to see ya on the a.f and can't wait to see more work.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hold your horses. There is a Horse Forum? I love horses. I have been teaching my daughter about caring for, riding and judging horses. I nhavenot had a horse in years. I am in the market now. Give a link to that site please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts