Artist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Christy.

I am new here. I have been self-taught and tutored by several experienced artists since my teenage years. I am in my thirties now. I am so eager to bring my artistic talent back to life. I won several awards for my two large watercolor portrait paintings in County Fair's Art Contest when I was only 19 years old back then. I am so happy to be here and meet you and everyone passionate with Art as I have been passionate of art always!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome Christy! I hope you'll share some of your works with us. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! how do i add some photos of my art work (remember those are old over 15 years ago!)??

·
Registered
464 Posts
If you mean prints you can have them scanned to your computer. If you don't have a scanner maybe you know someone who does and then they could email them to your computer. That's the only way I know at least. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I realized I was not being specific, I will repeat what I hope to ask again....how do I add my art to the Artist Forum website for everyone to view?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whew!! I added 10 of my art work from 1990 to 1995! See my album!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

I checked out your album and love your work! You're very talented!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks, I take my artwork seriously. I will post a OLD drawing later (a face) when I was 3 years old. no wonder I became a very good artist in portraits since age 12.

My artwork is considered serious because it is in my "blood". My maternal great grand uncle is an artist. My mother is an artist herself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts