Artist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am new to the forum, and i am looking for some help on a few things that i cant seem to get from all the books i have read. I love art, and i would love to be able to express myself in it perfectly.

I am trying to evolve my drawing style so that it fits what i want to see on the paper but so far i havent gotten very far. I will include some pictures of artwork i have made, and also some of ones that i admire and aspire to. I guess you could say i lean more towards realism, but i would like to eventually combine that with a more cartoon edge to get something i can be happy with.

(the lizard dude, frog, skunk, leech-bird - flappitus blood suckitus, and faun are mine)

·
Registered
483 Posts
I don't think I can see all of them, but you are off to a great start. You definitely can go places with your abilities. Keep doing lots of works, daily, if possible. Like anything else in life, the results you get out are proportional to the effort put in. Learn something new each day and it will all come together as you have more skills to put what's in you mind onto paper. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
these pictures are great, you have def got a great deal of talent, I can see the foxes as a cartoon strip they are really great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts