Artist Forum banner

Hello everyone! ^^

891 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  chanda95 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!
My name is Katie and I'm a toy designer and freelance artist/illustrator from Lancashire.
I've been wanting to join an artist forum so I can meet other artists, and this one seems lovely ^^
Obviously I'm into art, but I also love baking, and Japanese culture. I'm also a HUGE animal lover :)

Thanks for having me, and I can't wait to meet you all! ^^

#2 ·
Hi Katie,
I'm Terry and I'm retired and a very big time animal lover. I have 4 dogs, 3 cats and live on a small farm and we have goats I love to paint in oils and acrylic. I've never done any artistic anything until just recently (started painting last May) and I'm having a ball.

Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to viewing your art and hope you enjoy the forum. Artist here range from beginner hobbyists (me) to really magnificent professional artists. If you need help navigating the web site be sure to ask. Just click on my name and leave a message.

To load pictures to your albums:
>create an album. Click on "user CP" above and select "Picture and Album"
>after you have uploaded a picture be sure to write something in the field Caption over what is already there. If you don't do that others will get the error "Invalid Album" when trying to view your picture-- it's a glitch on this web site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.