Artist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a picture of my kids today. I started messing iy up because my right eye keeps going off focus and I see two blurry images. I went to the eye doc and am now waiting about ten days for a serious pair of glasses.:mad:

·
Registered
464 Posts
That must be frustrating for you. :( Is this your first pair of glasses or have you already worn them, but need stronger ones?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been wearing the drug store readers for 10 years. It is frustrating. I was trying my first real attempt in 13 years and I can't see well enough.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know how you feel about eyes going blurry. When I use my scroll saw that happens to me and I mess up my cuts. Trying to look at small details for any lenght of time is difficult. Blinking real hard helps, but it's a pain in the butt!!!

Sorry to hear about your eye problem. Hope a "Real" pair of glass helps.

My husband uses those store bought readers because he leaves his perscription glasses lay around and the dog always chews them up. He lost at least 3 pair so far. So he buys the cheap dollar store glasses to save money. I don't think it's good for his eyesight, but I can't tell him anything.

It's best to get glasses from the eye doctor. Good luck!

Karen

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh my gosh I've been wearing glasses for ten years now. I want lasik, but I'm not sure if I'm a good candidate or not- i'm nearsighted, farsighted AND have astigmatism. Yeah. But I desperately need a new pair of glasses. It's affecting my work! I have been making terrible cuts and didn't even noticed how frayed the edges were until my husband pointed it out. I needed to change my blade big time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ugh... i know how you feel! I'm really nearsighted. I'm only 13 and I already wear pretty strong glasses. I REALLY want contacts, but they are EXPENSIVE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts