Artist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is a beautiful piece of work mateoss! I am working with watercolors and they are very difficault to use, but are fun and extraordinary once you understand them :) I love your structure and how well you stayed calm and content with it :) Im looking forward to seeing more of your work :)
-Lacey Jo

·
Registered
178 Posts
The somewhat unpredictable nature of watercolors is what keeps me interested in them...after close to 30 odd years of working with them, I have come to understand how colors react with each other and the paper I use but there is always that edge of disaster/possibility that is fun....though I must say, it`s fun when I`m pleased with the results but not fun when I ain`t. I am not surprised by pencil drawing or oils painting...water color on the other hand is always a challenge, at least the way I use them it is. First got interested in watercolors after seeing an exhibition by Ming Ma in Concordia university in Montreal...contacted him, he selected me for his class and his influence can still be seen in my work today. But there is a learning curve with water color and I hope I never get to a point where I think I know it all with the medium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts