Artist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You could call me a newcomer to art. I haven't been drawing or painting for my entire adult life. I'm 57 now and only picked up a pencil to draw 6 weeks ago. Encouraged to continue by friends and family, I started using charcoal and then chalk pastel. I look forward to learning from all of you talented and accomplished artists through this forum. My only access to the net is by cell phone and would appreciate help in establishing an album here. I am on photobucket and will try to show a painting through this post. This is a self portrait ... well a partial one.
. Here is one of my experiments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Those uploads worked in the post, but I still can't find a way to upload to an album by cell phone. Here is a charcoal I just completed on white Vellum. "Moonlight's Shadow". 14 x 17.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Very nice! You have a looser style that I find appealing. I love the look of pastels. Something I've been wanting to try, but haven't yet.

As for creating an album if you click on your name in the above post you will be able to visit your profile page. On the right side of the page should be a place that says "create album" or something to that effect. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you chanda95 and PencilMeIn for the kind remarks. This is a great forum, and I'm glad to be here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts