Artist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Acrylic, Digital, Neural Network (A.I.)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been creating various forms of art for a few decades - sculptures, drawings, paintings, digital art, deep-dream, music, 3D models, computer games etc.

My recent discovery (today) is "stable diffusion" digital art (which can be used as a base for unusual inspiration or a base for paintings).

The implication that machines may be capable of expressing their own musings, through art, is both controversial and fascinating...

I know this form of "one-click, finished-in-seconds" digital art is not considered as "art" perse, but it's truly inspiring none-the-less.
This "painting" below was created by my netbook computer, by giving it the text prompt "Paint me a picture called The Power Of Love, in the style of Hans Rudy Giger", 10 seconds later, this was the result....

· Registered
45 Posts
AI ‘art’ is interesting, yeah! Though the results it can give seem really random. I’ve used wombo.art a couple of times, and the best results have always been landscapes or architecture. People and animals always look a little… cursed.

· Registered
Acrylic, Digital, Neural Network (A.I.)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
AI ‘art’ is interesting, yeah! Though the results it can give seem really random. I’ve used wombo.art a couple of times, and the best results have always been landscapes or architecture. People and animals always look a little… cursed.
Thanks - not heard of wombo.art, I'll check it out. I've made a quick album - 1500 images. I'll go through them and select the best ones to resize and rework in more detail. I think I'll get totally addicted to making these - I just love the surprise of seeing what it creates, I'm getting better at directing the results into something half-decent.
Here's my album so far....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts