Artist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just a quick intro. I'm a lifelong artist, and to me that means expressing myself in many different ways. I do drawings and paintings, but I also write, play music, and act in plays. It's all creative, and it's this need to constantly create something new that drives me.

Lately however, I haven't done as much drawing and painting as I would like. I've noticed that when I interact with other artists, I feel the need to create more. So I'm hoping to spend some time here lurking, reading, learning and contributing. I hope I can get a new perspective on art, and share with the other artists here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the clip! I hate watching video of myself. I always look too fat. Some of those planets I consume are just loaded with carbs!

Anyway, congrats on starting the new works. I'm probably going to design the poster for the next play I'm in, so at least I'll be doing that. Thanks for making me feel welcome!

The Big G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.