Artist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. My name is Evie Psarris, and
I am a Toronto-born artist, who loves to create beautiful mixed-media art of all styles.

I live with my daughter Winter-Violet, who is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and my cat, Kisses.
My parents are of Greek and Slovenian decent, and I was born in Canada.

Making art has always been a passion of mine and I love the experience of trying new things and challenging my talent in innovative ways. Most of my work is abstract. Themes range on a spectrum from perspective thinking to realism. I prefer to incorporate meaning in each piece I create with the use of symbolism and personal expression. The process of creating has always been therapeutic, and everything I come up with derives from deep within, and ends up on the canvas.

Some of my hobbies include playing piano, making music, practicing yoga and meditation, dancing and spending time in nature. I love experimenting with cultural cuisine, and I make a mean apple crisp.

[link removed by moderator]

~“Painting is the silence of thought and the music of sight.” ― Orhan Pamuk

Water resources Water Liquid Azure World
Plant Shorts Botany Tree People in nature

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Evie

I’m fascinated by abstract art, particularly non-representational painting. I have been painting for many years and still enjoy it since the first day I started.

Abstract art plays a major role when it comes to art therapy as it allows limitless creative imagination.

This is a nice painting and I would guess it’s acrylic pouring paint. Great art style using pouring paint.
Hi Suhail! Sorry about the late reply! Yes I agree it’s very therapeutic. I’d love to see a painting:)! Yes it is acrylic pouring.. thank you so much 👍🏼

1 - 2 of 2 Posts