Artist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
3,691 Posts
Thank you! Haven't sold any art yet but then again I only have two paintings listed. It's not that expensive, only $0.20 per listing plus 3.5% if the item sells, so it's worth a try.
I might do that. I would have to keep any pictures I post there separate from the ones I have at the flea market. I can just see doing a good painting putting it up at the flea market it selling right away and then someone purchasing it online in the meantime...what a nightmare. It might be a fun experiment though. I charge about the same as you do for your paintings. How do you figure the shipping costs? In the past what I would do is mail it off (I've sold to some FB friends) and then send them a note asking for the reimbursement of the postage. I'm not sure how I would determine the postage before actually mailing it.

Another question, do you have to have a Pay Pal merchant account. Currently I use Pay Pal to purchase things but never collected money from it. It is very involved to set up?

Has anyone else here use Etsy successfully?

· Registered
5 Posts
I've started on Etsy but nothing's been bought yet. If anyone's interested my shop is https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FrostieSavage
You put your own shipping rates and everything when you set it up. I figured it out by going on the post office website and seeing how much parcels of different sizes cost to send.
Also I favourited your shop, Butterfly :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.