Artist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the current piece I am working on. It is 1 of 2.

The title "Excerpt or "Quote" is given to these pieces because I consider them to be extracts from my main project, the book, so a large piece like this is an excerpt while a smaller piece would be a quote.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like how you actually gave your work a title and it has a meaning behind it. Hopefully you'll post the picture once it's finished. I'm really curious on how it'll turn out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like how you actually gave your work a title and it has a meaning behind it. Hopefully you'll post the picture once it's finished. I'm really curious on how it'll turn out.
Thank you, I will post it once it is done, so long as I am able to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That would be awesome. How long will it take you to finish it, you think? Because to me, at first sight, it looks very time-consuming, but maybe that's just my personal observation.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be awesome. How long will it take you to finish it, you think? Because to me, at first sight, it looks very time-consuming, but maybe that's just my personal observation.
It's pretty time consuming. That much in the pic is 29 hours of straight work, in 3 hour intervals,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow that's indeed time-consuming. My highest respect for that, knowing myself, I'd probably won't be able to pull that off. (or have the patience for it) Kudos to you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts