Artist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and was wanting to ask for some help. I am debating on buying a tablet with a screen display. I've been drawing on tablets without and have struggled to improve my art. I know I could probably do more with what I have if I just practiced more, but I feel like my digital art is behind my traditional art. I'm wondering if a tablet with the screen on it could help with this. I'd love to hear of other people's experiences with switching, what they found helpful, if it helped them improve, etc.

Then I'd also like to ask if there are any tablets with the display that would be worth buying for around $200. I know most good tablets go for quite a bit more than this, but I've found some going for $200 or less. I'm not sure if there are any at this price point that would be worth buying or if I should just wait until I can afford more. It could be a few years more before I can buy a more expensive one. I also want to upgrade my camera, so that'll be another big purchase.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts