Artist Forum banner

Does anyone know what this is called?

892 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Ketara
I got this art set for Christmas and it included a lot of mixed media but there were no specific names for it. It included 2 board-like things. They felt smooth like paper but its hard. Does anyone know what its called or where I could buy some? I emailed the company but they were no help


See less See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.