Artist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sometimes, muscle relaxants such as Gabapin are used to treat neck pain. Gabapin 300 mg is an oral medication prescribed for the treatment of epilepsy and neuropathic pain. Besides, it is also prescribed for patients suffering from restless leg syndrome, seizures, nerve weakness, and peripheral neuropathy. Gabapin is available as a tablet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response for three days. I'm new to the site and haven't been here for the last three days myself so... The short answer is 'maybe'. Here's what I can tell you: Gabapin is most effective in nerve pain that is extremity-related. For instance, you know that it is used for peripheral neuropathy already, but the reason it works so effectively is due to the 'peripheral' not the 'neuropathy'. For this reason, we've recently learned that it can be effective for sciatica pain (w/ better results chronic rather than acute cases) because sciatica pain radiates toward the extremities. However, since the nerve damage with regards to sciatica isn't solely in the extremities, the therapeutic dose treating sciatica pain is quite high - 900 mg/2x/day. Patients must titrate which can be time consuming and therefore wouldn't be the kind of relief you might get from popping an aspirin when you have a headache.

Anyway, I realize you didn't ask about sciatica specifically, but it is the only common disorder linked to nerve pain that can originate in the back (that I can think of at the moment) and that isn't a symptom of a more severe condition (eg. MS) which you would likely know you have. If your back nerve pain is related to an injury, for instance, and is localized to the nerves in the immediate area surrounding that injury, then Gabapin will not help at any dose. I hope there is something in here that's useful. As with any medical discussion online - do not act on this without talking to your personal doctor and/or pharmacist. They have your complete medical history and I'm just a voice on the internet who you know nothing about. Your health is too important to take this info without a large grain of salt. All the best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You might want to check out Palmitoylethanolamide, this a substance your body makes but in minute quantities. It has been used successfully for nerve pain and it helps heal nerves and tendons, which are notoriously slow to heal. I used it when I had tarsal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis and my healing process was reduced to a third of what it normally takes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a great day. I'm living in London, and I visited the San Gabriel last week, I know more places about Nuru massage London services, and I also visited some saloons in your city. If you are looking for a good Nuru massage service around San Gabriel Valley, I would suggest you visit the Villa service. They are providing awesome quality services, and they have boys and girls ready to provide a good and qualified massage. I visited them three times and never regretted the money spent. Here's their number 213-282-1776(27) and address San Gabriel Valley 11764381.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts