Artist Forum banner

Digital Illustration?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  abt2k15 
#1 ·
Hi everybody!

I just sign up here and I realized than it's about traditional media only?

I leave you a link to my time lapse video of a drawing made on my Wacon Cintiq Companion tablet.

Please leave your comment but I especially seek for constructive criticism in aim to improve my skills.

Feel free to subscribe, like, share and comment directly on Youtube.

Have a nice day!

#2 ·
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

We have a digital art thread, most likely one of the moderators will move this. (@dickhutchings?)

Please forgive my not checking your work but I am not into such as I see here. I can see there is a lot of talent however. We have some amazing digital artists here. The chief being @meli.

Enjoy our little community. :biggrin:

#3 · (Edited)
Hi OMM, cute rabbits! theres lots of great digital artists on this forum I love that theres lots of new digital artists joining it hightens the chances of admin creating it's own 'Digital forum'....
I wonder how many more artists haven't joined because they assumed there's no digital section....haha but I wont get into all that!

suggestions for the video, the arts great I love horror, but to appeal to a wider audience especially if you're going to be making lots of video's I'd choose a more widely accepted music genera, I like the music but how many others will?
also it's "speed art" not time lapse (just sayin) time-lapse is a photo technique whereby the frequency at which frames are captured is much lower than that used to view the sequence, like single images - see below, keep up the drawing!
:) welcome x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.